maps

TomTom Model(s)
G530
hi, can anyone help, i have tom tom one which had no memory card, the slot where the memory card goes was empty, i bought a sd memory card blank but have no maps, i tried to connect to tom tom home via my pc but had no luck connecting to pc would not recognise , if any one can send me the files for tom tom one first edition, i could copy to my memory card and try it, thankyou

There are a variety of 'ONE' units, but if your serial number starts with any of the following, you're out of luck - the entire system with map should have come on the card since these devices have almost no internal memory:

E, F1, G, L3, Z1, Z3

If your S/N starts with something else, please advise as our suggestions will change.

That said, your PC should have recognized even the above with NO SD card installed. The boot code resides in the 'almost' part, and should make the connection to the PC even if there's no card resident. Won't do anything useful, but should appear as an external hard drive.

Where did you get this thing?

Ask a Question