map transfer

I bought a map of Ireland this summer for my One, think it might be new edition, not postive

It was robbed out of me car :mad:
What other tomtoms can I buy and install this map from my tomtom home2??

will the 3rd edition take it? Doubt xl would

thank you
:)

I see a map of Great Britain and Republic of Ireland - was it Ireland only ?

In any case, if you purchased and downloaded your map through Home, it will not be able to directly load it on to another device. BUT, if you assign your new device to the same TomTom account, it should offer to download the map again for up to one year form the purchase date.

You can try to change the device through Home (if you have not done so within the last 6 months, it should let you). If it does not let you, call support for help.

I bought a map of Ireland this summer for my One, think it might be new edition, not postive

It was robbed out of me car :mad:
What other tomtoms can I buy and install this map from my tomtom home2??

will the 3rd edition take it? Doubt xl would

thank you
:)

Contact TT Support, they may require you to show proof of purchase and my upload the map to a different HOME account for you to download.

Sounds like if you purchase any new unit, it will work. I would recommend trying to get Home to download it first (after you connect your new unit) and see if you can get the new unit assigned to your old account first.

TomTom can be sticky with helping getting maps loaded on a different device, and you may be able to do it yourself.

Ask a Question