Map Correction

Have noticed that entering the GSP in NJ, some of the Green Notification Tabs are spelt incorrectly - 'Enterance', anyone know how to correct this?

Can you give an exact location / town / exit?

I'll see if I can figure something out.

I couldn't find a way to manually fix this in mapshare. These green names aren't official streets in the map that permit renaming in mapshare.

However, I was only able to reproduce this only on my old 710 map. On the latest 815 map, the sign changes to "Garden State Pkwy" so a map upgrade probably will fix this for you if you're willing to spend the $$ on one.

Sorry, but I couldn't help notice you spelled "spelled" wrong. It is not "spelt"

;)

Cheers!
Spelt is entirely acceptable. Living in Canada, you of all people should know about regional variations of usage and spelling for the English language. I suspect the poster lives where the language began, not here in North America.

hmmm....

Spelt is a type of wheat.

And you are correct in your assessment.....

At any rate, I had a chuckle, thats all. No offense (or offence) meant to the original poster.

Cheers!

Last edited:
purely then for your education....

Main Entry:2spelt
Pronunciation:\ˈspelt\
chiefly British past and past participle of spell

Uh, gentlemen, can we get back on topic of how to correct the wrong spelling of roads on a supplied map, please?

(and you better believe that I triple checked the spelling of what I typed :p)

Thanks for your understanding ..........

When the next road in on a green background, it is actually a signpost notification. Tomtom attempts to display what is on the sign of the ramp.

I haven't found a way to edit this signpost info, and that is what had displayed "enterance" to the OP

When the next road in on a green background, it is actually a signpost notification. Tomtom attempts to display what is on the sign of the ramp.

I haven't found a way to edit this signpost info, and that is what had displayed "enterance" to the OP
Agreed. I don't think it's possible to edit this at all. I'm astounded that TT has managed to do the "on the ground" field work necessary to pull that information off all of the exit signs, and you're quite correct that this is the information being displayed. Just changing the name of a road doesn't touch that info.

Ask a Question