Legend for symbols displayed on street

TomTom Model(s)
930T
Is a legend for symbols displayed on street ?

At the moment there are some symbols that I don't know what type are.

The only symbol I do know is Red Lobster restauarant, but it is not there at that location anymore.
How can I make correction to that map and upload it to common data base so other people can get this correction.

Thanks

Zhong

Have a look in the Manage POI options, you can see which symbols corespond to each of the built in POI categories on some of the screens, even a Navigate To/ POI will offer a list of all the different POI categories installed to the device.

To make changes to the data use MapShare to add/ delete and then connect to TomTom Home and the internet to upload your alterations, others can then benefit from this if they use MapShare - Mike

There are also brand icons in the default map, outside of the category icons.

I don't think there's a legend, but they are mostly recognizable logos to me. If you want to see all of them, go to the brand subfolder within your maps folder.

Also you can go to browse map mode, and in that mode you can tap on POI's and get detail on what it is.

Ask a Question