Iphone bluetooth low phone voices

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One LE
Hi All, When I try to use the hands free calling the sound of the person talking keeps going in and out. I have also tried paring another blue tooth phone and the same thing happens! It's like 1 minute there fine the next I can barely hear them.. do I have a setting wrong or is the unit bad? thanks for any help..

I am out of my element here but I think what you need to do is make a hands fre call and then a separate slider appears to allow for the adjustment of volume of the people at the other end.

The slider that appears stupidly looks the same as the normal volume control but if you are actually using the device in a call it has a different function and will increase the sound of the phone conversation - Mike

I have tried the volume control, its the same, im screaming into the phnes, and it barly makes a sound, then all of a sudden its normal.. I may have to bring this one back to Best Buy :( I will let you know

I Found the problem! The Iphone has an indypendent volume for bluetooth! I turned it up and now it works just great.. Thanks for your help dhn and mikealder!!

Ask a Question