iPhone app itinerary feature?

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone v1.3
I love the TomTom iPhone app, but I really miss having an 'itinerary' feature. Does anyone have any sense that this is likely to become a part of the iPhone app in the future?

Cheers,
Doug

Itinerary Planning never really looked fully integrated on the stand alone devices that were equipped with it and recent devices at the lower end of the cost scale have seen this feature dropped, I very much doubt it will be seen on the iPhone app in the near future - Mike

Thanks, Mike. Not the answer I was hoping for, but thanks. I know Co-Pilot for iPhone has an itinerary feature. I guess I was thinking that, if TomTom want to remain near the top of iPhone space, they might wish to add this feature to an upcoming release of their iPhone App.

Agreed, as more apps include it on the iPhone, they will want to follow suit at some point.

Its probably the only feature I miss from my 730 right now with 1.4 being available.

Ask a Question