Inbuilt Tomtom 930 Redlight and Speed Cameras Spoken Warning Sounds?

TomTom Model(s)
930T
Hi all,

I've recently purchased the Tomtom 930T upgrading from my Garmin Nuvi 310.

The Tomtom seems to have some inbuilt speed and red light cameras in this model. I've enabled the speed and red light cameras sounds via the Tomtom services menu however there only seems to be beeping noises rather than spoken warnings.

Is there any other menus where I can enable spoken warnings like the Garmin does? eg "90 km speed camera ahead", or 'redlight camera ahead" etc? It would be good to have spoken warnings like what the Garmin did rather than just beeping noises.

Does not Change Preferences--> Manage POI--> Warn When Near POI - and select each camera category in turn work? You can add recorded warnings that you make yourself or pick from a variety of inbuilt sounds.

One of the major disadvantages of using the TT Safety Cameras is the poor level of customisation you can do with the warnings, a few simple beeps or bongs - Mike

Ask a Question