I have a problem with the TomTom go920 from time to time up to freezing and to not to

please for help I have a problem with the TomTom go920 from time to time up to freezing and to not touch. thanks

freezing

I have the tom tom 920 also. Recently with the last few updates a am also getting freezing when booting up or when taking a trip. It just freezes and then if you do not touch your unit and wait, the tom tom will reboot itself. The only thing i can suggest is if you want to play it safe when you know you are going a a long trip, do a soft reboot before you start. This will free up any memory at the start of your trip and you should be ok.

please for help I have a problem with the TomTom go920 from time to time up to freezing and to not touch. thanks

Do you by any chance have a sdhc card in your unit? If so, perhaps the unit is having trouble reading information from the card.

sometimes it will happen when you turn on your unit and say its connecting to your cell for trafffic and you touch a screen too fast before its fullly loaded . You get a higher chance for freezing

I've edited a hundred times navcore botloader and again the same for some time to completely normal, then again all the freeze does not work. Test with reset and not after the start, or not act touch. in TomTom home in my system information says error incident IDs 10918840 10920088.

Do you by any chance have a sdhc card in your unit? If so, perhaps the unit is having trouble reading information from the card.
I apologize if something WRONG work but this is the first time to ask questions I do not know where and how TRUE Otherwise I do not know English TRANSLATER USE.A SD card do not use

Last edited:
I know your first language is not English and are trying your best.

I think you are saying you do not use a sd card. Try to uninstall the application and reinstall it.

If that does not work, do you have a backup that you can restore?

Ask a Question