Hi, just joined

TomTom Model(s)
xl 335
I've had a XL - 335 for a long time but never have trusted it as it never seemed to go the way I would go when I've tested it in our small town. Usually make printed maps with the computer ! Just recently went to a BIG city and ended up relying on the gps to find our hotel and again to get out of town and have become a believer. Until now it hasn't been much more than a dash ornament but after having it RESCUE us I've decided to learn about it's capabilities and what other options are available with these things. To that end and perhaps also to make some new friends I've joined this forum.

Welcome to TTF. What version of the map is installed on your device? See here to find out:
https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12214/locale/en_gb
The numbers on and next to the label are CJ4430B15754 and 4ETO 002.03. I have entered CJ, then 44,then 4Eand received an INVALID # reply for each until I finally tried B1 and got the following : GO ( classic) ( TomTom Home) I have no idea about map versions but I have HOME 2 in my computer and download map updates as they become available.

Click the link I provided and select Classic as your device. Then a window opens up to show where to find the map version installed.

Ask a Question