Help & can we have some for 4.3" screens

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 520
Hey has anyone got any pic's for the new 4.3" screens or will the ones in the 4" section still fit ok??

Also can anyone help me, when I startup my 520 I get a grey screen for a couple of seconds before it shows the splash screen I have loaded. Is there anyway to get rid of the grey bit??

Also does anyone have the original splash pic for a 4.3" tomtom either 520/720/920 will do I think, I've lost mine.

Thanks Pedro, found one now.

I have got my tomtom working almost perfectly again now voices and all...yipeee!!!

The only thing that is bugging me is that when I boot up I get a greyish white screen for a cuple of seconds before the splash appears and I also get the same after the splahs on shutdown...any ideas???

Thanks Pedro, found one now.

I have got my tomtom working almost perfectly again now voices and all...yipeee!!!

The only thing that is bugging me is that when I boot up I get a greyish white screen for a cuple of seconds before the splash appears and I also get the same after the splahs on shutdown...any ideas???

I had this same problem until I resized the image to
W 480 pixels
H 272 pixels
299 dpi
Bit depth 24 and then saved as *.bmp (*)=file name "splashw"

Ask a Question