HD traffic in USA?

I noticed a large improvement on my GO740, especially in the last few days.

Are you sure the iPhone hasn't reflected the same improvement?

Each week since the HD traffic was announced for the GO 2535 LIVE, the GO 740 traffic has been improving substantially.

The biggest thing I noticed is that it reports traffic on all sorts of sidestreets, way more than the limited subset of streets it reported traffic on in December 2010.

I'll check more carefully to compare the website vs the GO740.

(moving thread to general forum)

Last edited:
Yes, but

Yes, you are right, my iPhone gave me traffic on a secondary road that it never had before, so it is better. It doesn't seem to match the web site, but maybe they update at different rates.

Problem is it doesn't mean it's accurate. I'm watching an incident shown on SR570 from I-4 to hwy 92. Reported as an 88 minute delay in one direction and 111 minutes in the other as of 10 minutes ago. No other traffic service is reporting a delay. About 2 minutes ago it dropped to 15 minutes in one direction, and still 111 in the other. Just a minute ago the 111 minute delay disappeared completely, but 15 minute delay still in the other direction.
from all appearances it was bogus to begin with. A nearly two hour delay doesn't clear up in a matter of 10 minutes or less.

Ask a Question