Hands free bluetooth with voice input?

Please forgive me if the answer is in the forums - I have looked extensively and can't find the answer to my question.

We just got a 920T, and see that there is voice input available for addresses, but for some reason, we assumed that there was voice input available for making calls via bluetooth. Are we wrong??

Thanks so much!

Bluetooth voice commands

I have always owned Tom Tom products and just upgraded to the 920T but before doing so I borrowed my friends Garmin Nuvi 360 with Bluetooth and was able to speak the name of the person I was dialing. It communicated directly with my phone which is a Razr and the commands came thru the Nuvi from the Razr. I think this is something Tom Tom should look in to. The whole point is to keep your hands on the wheel and push as few buttons as possible. Nothing worse then scrolling thru the phone book with over 100 entries trying to find the one you want while driving. I was a little disappointed when I saw that the 920 did not have that capability.

Moochman

Hi, and thanks so much for the replies. By now, of course, we have figured this out, and we are suprised that the 920 does not have this capability. I wonder if this is something that they can upgrade via software? Sure would be nice.

Thanks!

Headsets

Can the 920 connect though Bluetooth to a headset? For walking directions, it would be handy to have the 920 in a backpack and connect through my Motorola headset I use for my phone.

Ask a Question