GO 6000 not updating

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 135
My GO 6000 downloads the latest updates MYDrive on my computer but it stops at 90% and just stays there. I have tried resetting the Tomtom but no luck.

Any ideas please?

Apparently, a worldwide problem with the Tomtom servers related to MyDrive. I know they are working on it..............

Thanks for your prompt response. Has this been going on for long and how long, in your opinion, is it likley to be a problem

Since yesterday, I think......

I've been told the technicians won't be going home till it is resolved. Seeing is believing.

I'm using a Go5000 with 9 days left of free camera updates, my question is, in the last 3 month's that I have had the Go 5000 I've only been able to update a few times as every time I try to update it freezes at 90% so will they give me some more free camera downloads or when it runs out will I have to buy another 12 months. Of the latter I think not though.

Try a different browser. Or a different default port in the desktop's settings from 4000 to 5000.

Customer Service:
United Kingdom
02079 490 134

Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Scary as it sounds - when a download freezes in MyDrive, and IF you have enabled caching of larger items ('Cache large content items on my computer' under MyDrive's Settings / Cache) unplugging and replugging the USB cable will often get the download restarted from where it left off.

I've managed to update cameras now by using Firefox browser. Thanks for the help dhn and candersan.

MyDrive seems to choke on IE for some users. I've had as good a luck with Firefox as anything.

Ask a Question