Free voices don't work anymore

Reinstalled my TomTom software on my computer ( TomTom program said file was missing and to reinstall) and I updated everything, now my free voices (Austin Powers Etc.) I found the the internet don't work. They did work before. I Can drag them into voices file on my one xl, but voices don't show up in change preferences (Change Voice) on device. Did get Ronnie Lover's (Free Voice from Navtones) and installed it and it works. Must be updated software blocked some voices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reinstalled my TomTom software on my computer ( TomTom program said file was missing and to reinstall) and I updated everything, now my free voices (Austin Powers Etc.) I found the the internet don't work. They did work before. I Can drag them into voices file on my one xl, but voices don't show up in change preferences (Change Voice) on device. Did get Ronnie Lover's (Free Voice from Navtones) and installed it and it works. Must be updated software blocked some voices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Check to see if you are being asked if you would like to select from similar voices (ex: British, danish, etc.) if you select ok to British voices, Austin will not show up. I have Austin and that happened to me. If you select British type voices you will only be shown the British voices.

Ask a Question