Dell 35% Off Most GPS w/Coupon

Awesome deal - but hurry it expires 7/17/09.

Mike, thanks again for the earlier code, saved me $100 on a phone.

The Dell website now says "We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has already expired or has reached the maximum redemption limit.". Since the date is still active I suppose everyone had the same idea I did. Hopefully they will post another round shortly. TNX to everyone for keeping the forum alerted to these opportunities.

Thanks for that information. My 910 is having problems...battery going bad, will not charge properly when in the car mount..etc..so a new 930 T will replace it.

I had seen something similar before. My problem with the 910 was that as well as the contacts were wearing for the mount. I am going to try to repair it and then pass it on to the rv for permanent residence. And honestly......I wanted to upgrade ;). And if you knew my skill level......
I just received an email from Dell. Originally they had said I would receive the 930 on Thursday. Now they have delayed it until mid-September. I was just notified that there would be no shipment and the vendor "ceased production". Dell has no product to sell. And it only took them a month to discern that.

Last edited:

Ask a Question