Current location pointer/cursor

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 910
Is there a way to modify the "Current location pointer/cursor"? Instead of the little arrow I'd like maybe an "Audi" icon or something different. I've seen this done with several in-car navigation systems like Acura. It's cool.

If I can't modify the actual pointer/cursor is it possible to change the color? It's occasionally hard to see the dark blue pointer when the route itself is blue.

I know I can change the "theme" but I like the default day and night themes, just not the color of the cursor.

BoxerBoi76

Unfortunately it can't be changed. Not even the color. I also like the default map schemes. It would be nice if the cursor would be white during the night time scheme.

Does anyone know if this will be something that can be changed in the future? Is there a 'suggestion box' on tomtom's site? I've looked but I swear I have the hardest time navigating around that site.....

That would be sweet! I really like how Garmin's Nuvi allows you to choose from different car/truck/arrow/santa sleigh icons. :)

This can't be done manually. I would say if they had a firmwire where an option was available to modify the cursor.

Ask a Question