CosmicNavigation Digiatal Rally Atlas

TomTom Model(s)
TomTome One
Who can help me to the software that I need to get the disk working on the ToM Tom.
De Company is broke and the servers are gone . So you cant log in and download the rally routes.
Does anyone have this already installed on his TomTom and can he help me ?
PimKlark
(e-mail address removed)

Hi, can you give some more information about what this disk actually achieves?

Is it just a list of routes? If that's the case, you won't need any additional software, just a TomTom that has the "itinerary" feature.

Do you have the disk, do you know what's on it? I'm confused between what's on the disk, downloadable as routes (but not now) and the "software" you mention.

P.S. I removed the duplicate topic in another section. You only need to ask once.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply
I have the disk . It is suppost to enable the buyer by a code to enter a site ( www.rallyatlas.com) and download the information onto the TomTom. On the disk itself is other inforation on the rallys/tracks.
Sorry about the duplicate topic .I'm new and didnt know where to put it..
PimKlark

Well, if the site has gone and the company no longer exist, it doesn't look like you'll get any updated routes.

But have you looked to see what is on the disk you have? When you put it into a PC, does a program run? Or is it just a collection of data of the old routes?

Can you list some of the files on the disk? (We need the whole names, including the three letter file extension after the dot)
Are there any with .itn as the file extension?

Hi Andy,
Unortunataely the routes seem not to be on it.Just sideinformation. But I will try to list it. But I have heard that if someone has put it on his TOmTom the data is in there and could be transferred. That is why I hope someone will come forward...
Best regards, Pim.

Hi, can you give some more information about what this disk actually achieves?
Taking a quick look on Google, I get the impression that Cosmic Navigation was a company that created GPS software offered for sale under several labels, and that they also may have had at least one product intended for installation on some TomTom models. It's not clear - at least without additional research - whether the software that installed on some TomTom models replaced the TomTom software or was supposedly able to coexist with it.

With best wishes,
- Tom -

Hi,
It was supposedly able to coexist within TomTom. As does the other boatnavigation set which was bought by a company called Vaarweg from Promanent BV. They could not find any data on my CD except for contacting the site which is lost ..
Best regards
PimKlark

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garoutte07

Latest Threads

Back