Copy map from old TT to new TT 730

Unless these are maps you have purchased/downloaded through your TT account during the last year.

If TT has not changed their policy, if you add your new unit to your existing email account name, when you log on with the new unit connected - it should offer to download your map(s) as an update.

If you only have the original map installed, this of course does not work.

Unless these are maps you have purchased/downloaded through your TT account during the last year

I don't think that will work.

You may be able to download the updated map again (not even sure of that) but even if you can, am quite sure you'll get the 'this map is not meant for your device' error when trying to install.

Unless TT has changed there system, it should work.

I have done a number of times with my device and friends replacement devices that were not eligible for free map. If they hade purchased and downloaded map within prior 12 months through their account, it would come up as an offered download when they switched devices on their account.

Nothing improper here - had TT support help a few times.

Ask a Question