Community Content How to?

I just purchased the via 1535 after having a 930 for many years. The old sofware let you download color schemes and car pointers pretty easily. With the new software I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I go the the Get community content and I see the categories. Click the plus sign and I don't see anything. Am I missing something?

But I think what you are missing is the "library" of colour schemes, car cursors etc. that you had available to download from Home, isn't it?

Well I'm afraid you're not doing anything wrong. There isn't one any more with MyTomTom.

All you can do is add content that you already have or have found elsewhere on the web.

To be honest, most of what was available from Home *is* already available elsewhere on the internet (in fact TomTom got into trouble several times for hosting copyrighted content from elsewhere!)

If you need any help finding anything specific, just ask.

Thanks gents. I'll give this a try. I've benn using TT for about 6 years. This is my third unit. But the software seems steps backwards. I should have the color schemes and car pointers that I want from my 930 that I retired.

Ask a Question