Commerce Bank in NJ and PA

Here's a preliminary one... no icon yet. These are locations from their "store" locator, selecting "Stores with ATMs" as the location type. Commerce only appears to have locations in PA, NY, NJ, CT, DE, DC, FL, VA and MD, so I included them all. At least I think I did. It's hard to tell with the way their store locator is setup. I futzed around with their online form to increase the search radius and number of stores I could get in a single search, but something on the server side maxed out the search at 20 listings per page, and 100 listings per search.

Just unzip into your map folder.

Note: some of the locations don't have complete address info, even in the "store finder" on their web site. For example, a street name only, with no building number, or an address of "The Gibson Building". Those without complete address info may not be located anywhere near the POI in this list.

Attachments

• Commerce.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Ask a Question