Can not search by post code..?

Recently updated from 920 to 930..I can not enter a full UK post code.For example if the post code is GU19 5EU it will only let me enter GU19 and it just stops there..Unforunately this is not enough to get me where i wanted.I need to give it more info like the street number ect..I didn't have that problem with the 920..I suppose it might be from the map but it is up to date.Map version is 835.2419..I tried to see if there is any configuration to be changed but did not find anything..If anyone please can help before i send it back..

Go here and click on the link for UK postal code. Download and install in your unit in a folder called zip (all lower case).

Should be good to go............

You mean just copy the folder from the file into the device or..I am not exactly sure what do you mean with "all lower case"

The name of the folder on your unit is called zip and it is all lower case (not ZIP, or Zip). Extract the file for UK from the link provided and use Explorer to place the file in the zip folder.

Ask a Question