bt exchanges on my via 130

TomTom Model(s)
via 130
Hi
Desperate to find out how to download and store all the uk bt exchanges on my tomtom via 130 as I use them everyday, any help much appreicated:confused:

No, I mean all the bt exchanges in the uk, I need to go to them daily to collect parts, they are all their little depots. Thanks:)

Have you tried any of the information found HERE which seems to point to some possible solutions for your question?

@alfie... that link mentions BT exchanges, but doesn't offer any places to download a POI set for them.

To be honest Nick, I'd be very surprised if a list of addresses for BT exchanges was publicly available, due to possible terrorist threats etc.
But maybe if you work for them or one of thair contractors, then you would be able to have access to a list of them? If so, we can suggest some tools that could create a POI list from them.

If you DO manage to find a ready-made a POI list for them, then installing to the TomTom is easy. You use the "MyTomTom" PC utility, click on it's icon in the system tray (next to the clock), select "Add Community Content" from the window that pops up, then click on "Add POI" and follow the instructions.

Ask a Question