Beep Alarm?

While riding in our car today every two or three minutes there was a beep beep beep noise. I thought it had something to do with the car's change oil indicator. I later discovered the beeping noise is coming from my TomTom GO 910. Any idea what it's trying to tell me?

Cropmaster

Thanks Gatorguy. The Missus was driving and she does have a bit of a lead foot!!! How do I dissable the noise?

Cropmaster

There is a setting under safety preferences 'warn when driving faster than allowed'. you may have that checked. If so, either uncheck or tell your wife to slow down.......:D

There is a setting under safety preferences 'warn when driving faster than allowed'. you may have that checked. If so, either uncheck or tell your wife to slow down.......:D
I do the driving and I set it and I leave it on.
SWMBO, upon the beep(s) says see, I told you you are going too fast, then settles back, having won a minor victory.

Don't remember exactly but I think the beeps come about 4 miles above the speed limit and the colour at about 6 miles over. Of course, that is the real speed per GPS, not per speedometer scale of the car.

Ask a Question