add ' Find My Location to the Main Menu

I want to be able to access the "find my location" function directly from the main menu. Currently it is 4 clicks down from the main screen, imbedded in the "Find" sub menu of "Browse Map"? Will Navcore 7 restrictions prevent me from doing this? All my menus are custom built, but not having this one function is driving me crazy..... cheers.

Go720...

If you consider the main screen being the map screen, then if you tap the map, then the icon "Help Me' then the icon "Where am I?", it's 3 taps from start to finish. Takes only a second or two.

If you consider the main screen being the map screen, then if you tap the map, then the icon "Help Me' then the icon "Where am I?", it's 3 taps from start to finish. Takes only a second or two.

tks...but in my custom menus the 'help me' icon is removed.....which is why I needed to be able to set up per my original Q.

Thanks dhn. I put Help Me on my Quick Menu, now can easily get to the Where am I ? item. I had removed that menu item from my custom menu as well. It's a useful feature that I was not using at all.
Andy

Ask a Question