Activation Code error

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XXL
Hi i have a TomTom XXL model and i also had it for about a yearish. I used to update it on my old computer which i threw away and now when i try to put in the activation code for tomtom it says it's already being used and when i try to enter all my e-mails that i ever used in the lost password thingy all of them come out as the wrong ones. Please help :confused:...

There's no reason to enter your activation code again. The purpose of that code was only to allow you to download the most recent map using the "Latest Map Guarantee".

As for your "e-mails that i ever used", I'm not sure what you mean. On your new computer, you will need to enter your original login email account and password to get Home working with your unit again. If you can't remember what email account or password you used, you'll have to contact Customer Support.

It took me a while to work it out, but I think he means he's tried all the email ADDRESSES he's ever used.

Customer services should be able to re-advise.

Ask a Question