a car with a x through it means what?

the address shows the x out car-but in some cases you can still navigate to it-the map shows a broken line-but you can still navigate to it-
so what are they(TT)trying to tell you?
i was disappointed because although i have the most recent up to date map- the address i was looking for only went up to a certain # and of course my address # was higher- i then looked up the address in my 2007 version of streets and trips- and found it(no x either) so this tells me that my up to date(TT) maps may not be as up to date as the 2007 from streets!

the address shows the x out car-but in some cases you can still navigate to it-the map shows a broken line-but you can still navigate to it-
so what are they(TT)trying to tell you?
i was disappointed because although i have the most recent up to date map- the address i was looking for only went up to a certain # and of course my address # was higher- i then looked up the address in my 2007 version of streets and trips- and found it(no x either) so this tells me that my up to date(TT) maps may not be as up to date as the 2007 from streets!

This means that the street is blocked to vehicular traffic. This may or may not be true. I have noticed that the map shows this from time to time with gated communities, and apartment complexes. I think this may be more common in European cities, or maybe in cities with historic areas that don't want cars and traffic destroying old streets, but most suburban areas don't really have areas like this, unless it's a hiking trail that looks like a road. If you find that it has a street blocked, you can always correct it if you're using Map Share. go to Map corrections>Correct a map error>(Un)block street. Hope that helped:)

Ask a Question