920 on a motorcycle??

TomTom Model(s)
Hey guys,
I'm new here and if this question has been asked I'm sorry.

I know aboult the Ram mounts, but how well does the 920 hold up to "dry" riding conditions? Will it hold up the the task?

Thanks

I mounted a 910 on a RAM, and it works good. The 910 has a HD that I would not want to shock too hard, but the 920 I belive has flash memory, so less worry.

If you hit something (like a pothole hard) - it could pop out of the RM - the recommendation is to use a tether also. I also used a sun bonnet - helps with visibility.

I even used it in the rain - in a baggy. But the plastic makes it easier to pop out of the RAM, so be careful.

Thank you. I will be giving it a try soon. Never thought of using a plastic bag in the wet. I try to avoid the rain but living in the NW you never know.

RE:920 Weathering

Hi Guys,

I've also specifically purchased a 920 for my motorcycle. The 920 should be fine since it has 'flash' onboard, plus the availability for an extra SD card. I'll be doing as per mentioned...the baggy thing...but if that fails...Ram Mounts carries Aqua boxes. I believe they should have one for the 920.

Cheers!
CVV

Ask a Question