90 Days of Updates - yet to see any!

I purchased my Go 1000 nearly 90 days ago, and it came with a latest map guarantee. The 8.60 maps have been out for a couple of months, yet there is still no map update facility for my unit which remains on 8.55.

What will happen once the 90 days is up? Will I be stuck with 8.55? Should I return this unit since the "latest map guarantee" clearly hasn't been honoured?

I think it's now extended to 120 days but call support at 0845 161 0009 and see what they say.

865 maps are out now, but the Go1xxx, 2xxx and Via models still cannot access them either via the LMG or even to buy.

I purchased my Go 1000 nearly 90 days ago, and it came with a latest map guarantee. The 8.60 maps have been out for a couple of months, yet there is still no map update facility for my unit which remains on 8.55.

What will happen once the 90 days is up? Will I be stuck with 8.55? Should I return this unit since the "latest map guarantee" clearly hasn't been honoured?

I called TomTom yesterday, and they said it could be at least another 3-4 weeks (which takes us into April) before Maps are available for the Go 1000's (and assuming other similar models).

I also called out Consumers Institute and they said that the packaging is misleading as it clearly states "Latest Map Guarantee" which also their website also states in detail. With that, im told i have every right to take it back and ask for a full refund, which im seriously considering.

Really really poor work on TomTom's part.

Please don't get me wrong cause i love tomtom but a friend of mine bought a garmin 3790 about a week ago took it home and updated the maps without a hitch. now I'm thinking to my self I'm supposed to be able to do that also BUT i can't as you all know. now my question is how long should a person keep kicking a dead horse before you start raising cane. I have the tomtom go 2405 BTW

Ask a Question