9.75 maps for UK

TomTom Model(s)
1005 World Live v2
Can anyone tell me if the 9.75 map has the new junction layout for the M6/M1 J19 on it?

Thanks,

Paul

According to MyDrive Connect the UK map is still the only one not to have been updated from 9.70 to 9.75 yet. I wish they'd get a move on.

According to MyDrive Connect the UK map is still the only one not to have been updated from 9.70 to 9.75 yet. I wish they'd get a move on.

I think my old map was 9.5 .. so am expecting some decent updates. East end of London would be a start, it was proprly out of date last I went. ]#didn'tget freemapupdates

Pleased that there is now an update available for my EUROPE + UNITED KINGDOM + IRELAND BUILDINGS V9.7 at 6540MB, updating to V9.75 (5487MB); But it warns me thatthe latest FULL Europe map does not fit on your device any longer and it comes with the following important message

“In order to reflect the latest road changes maps are constantly growing in size. The latest full Europe map does not fit on your device any longer. Since very few of our customers drive through Russia, we've made it possible for you to update this map by agreeing to remove Russia from its coverage.

You can continue by clicking "Agree And Install". Alternatively, click "Cancel", go to the "My Maps" section, select your current Europe map, then select "Change Map Zone". Follow the steps and select "Europe without buildings" to install a map that includes Russia but does not display any 3D buildings in guidance view.

You can also always expand the memory of your device by adding a microSD card.”

I have read the important message several times and think that if I click “agree and install” I will get the updated V9.75 WITHOUT Russia.
I do have a nephew who works in Russia but have no intention of visiting him so it suit suits me to EXCLUDE Russia.

I have not expanded my device with a microSD card, nor do I want to if it’s not absolutely necessary.

Maybe others are in my position and have successfully updated, so before I try the update and click “Agree and Install” I have two Questions:-

If I click “Agree and Install”
  1. Am I right to believe that by I will get the update without Russia?
  2. Will I be able to do this without adding a microSD card?

Went ahead and clicked "agree and install". All went well and Europe+United Kingdom+Ireland Buildings V9.75 uploaded successfully without need for additional microSD. Maybe all the "new" and completed local carriageways will have their speed limits at construction updated as well.

785MB remaining on internal memory, should take advice to buy a 16GB microSD, but so far so good.

Not with you there Arno. Are you referring to the sales offers displayed when downloads and updates are underway, or something else?

Sales on uSD cards!

Ask a Question