SD Memory problem tomtom 730 go

TomTom Model(s)
730T
I have attempted to download mp3 files to the sd memory card but the only files that appear to be on the tomtom are the three 'free' ones along with the 'e book files' that are on the internal memory.
Has anyone any ideas please?
I have formatted the sd card as an FAT32.
I take it that mps music files are supposed to go on the sd card as there aint enough room on the internal memory???

I have attempted to download mp3 files to the sd memory card but the only files that appear to be on the tomtom are the three 'free' ones along with the 'e book files' that are on the internal memory.
Has anyone any ideas please?
I have formatted the sd card as an FAT32.
I take it that mps music files are supposed to go on the sd card as there aint enough room on the internal memory???

i had to copy all the stand alone files from the tomtom unit in the root directory to the sd card , and that got me to read the card after that just make a /MP3 folder.

If you want (or need) to put mp3 files on a sd card, they MUST reside in a folder called 'mp3' (all lower case, no quotes). Then the jukebox will 'see' them and play them as if they resided in a mp3 folder on the unit (which, by the way, you can also have).

Ask a Question